Eventually, I made it out of bed and met up with my friend Jen, and her friend visiting from Arizona. On the to-do list for the day was going to Ferrari World.
I have to be honest here. I did not have a set plan on what I wanted to do while in UAE aside from visiting the Burj Khalifa, spending a day at a souk, going dune bashing, and visiting an elementary school. What I do know is that traveling across the world to visit an amusement park was definitely not my cup of tea.
Some interesting facts about Ferrari World:
- It is the largest indoor amusement park in the world.
- The Formula Rossa is the fastest roller coaster in the world.
- The food court serves hummus, dolma and flat bread (among other things like fried mozzarella sticks).
|That's me on the left in the front row.|
- Yes, it was much faster than what I was expecting it to be.
- My expression is genuinely that of fear with a hint of a smile.
- I liked it so much I rode it twice.
- I learned more about Enzo Ferrari than I ever wanted to know.
- If you have time, I highly recommend that you visit Ferrari World because it is fun and you will get a freaked out photo of yourself.